Sunday 20 June 2010

..just wanna be nyumbaniz..



Haki these days I'm so desperate to be back in Kenya it has become painful.


I am always so tired rundown and exhausted.


I am dreaming of a Kenya where my Jr and I will enjoy an altogether different type of life.


I want my Jr to enjoy the childhood I had.


Running around barefoot in the soil, dancing in the warm rain, managing bila elec / water when the occassion necessitated.


I am trying so hard to make my way home in a 'safe' way..cos there's 2 of us that I have to consider now.


Haki - had I been solo; bila a man, kid, etc in the picture I would have packed my bags them days yani..cos that risk element I guess is less risky. I believe that when you are vying for yourself and yourself alone - the decision is alot easier to make..the only mouth you are worrying about feeding is your own - the only back you're gonna have to clothe is your own - and the only persons welfare you need stress over is your own. Its a whole different ball game when there's 'another' involved..cos at the end of the day - having lived in 'The West' - we have all learned how to manage on a tin of baked beans and a loaf of bread for however many days..but now..inflicting that upon my Jr ?....siwezi..if I had a choice.


I am just praying that my prayers and pleas are goig to be heard and that somehow my return home can be facilitated soonest cos am starting to get itchy feet...


Nitafiki Lini ????




No comments: