Saturday 10 December 2011

of pulling socks up higher


It is so embarassing that I am still sitting here in this 1 same place still talking the same talk and walking the same walk but bado sija endelea for real...





Since I started this blog I have been doing a fair bit of travelling - and been to my beloved Kenya on more than 1 occassion. Albeit on quite brief visits; but then again - something is better than nothing.





I am still determined that I should make end up back in the Republic sooner rather than later and slowly by slowly am gradually seeing friends and family make the move too. This has firmed up my resolve to also join them in their quest to start a new life in Kenya; but it has also helped to give me a real insight into what the challenges may be.





After much reflection, pondering and book reading I am gradually coming to terms with a personal tragedy and slowly picking up pieces and getting my act together. Pole pole ndio mwendo they say.





Much of the reflection stems from pondering on what / how I can make a viable living in Kenya. I feel like I am so full of so many different ideas; but I just dont know which is the 'safest' option for what I would like to pursue..for the few pennies that I actually have in my pocket..





I have attempted to try a couple of small business ventures which didnt do too badly but these were more what I would call pocket money ventures really..





This remains food for thought I guess..

No comments: