Wednesday 24 March 2010

..its all about biasharaz !..


In my quest to fulfill the dream of returning home I have decided that its high time I formulate some sort of a 'game-plan' in order to ensure that this can actually happen.


I have applied for umpteen positions which have got me precisely nowhere so I have thus decided that perhaps I should consider going it alone yani..


Earlier this year I decided to venture to a certain corner of Africa with my 'game-plan' in mind.. and slowly slowly I am beginning to put pen to paper and hoping that it can be pulled off kabisa!


I also feel very apprehensive about returning home as a 'business woman' .. but I guess the time has come to test the waters and go home to scope what is really 'going down' those sides.


I know that the whole thing is bound to be littered with frustrations - a pal of mine just returned from Nairobi and was telling me how frustrated she was at the laxidaisical approach that so many Kenyans operate under when it comes to getting things done..yani you can go to an office somewhere to see 'fulani' alafu you are told they have popped out kidogo - rudi baadaaye..lakini that 'baadaaye' doesnt even have a 'time slot'..and although I started to sympathise with my buddy - we both pointed out that these were things that we would have to be prepared to put up with when we grab the bull by its horns and GO BACK HOME!!!!!!

No comments: