Monday 17 September 2007

Why am I here ????

I need somewhere to vent. Don’t we all ? Plus the chief one I usually vent upon shall be resuming employment. That’ll be my best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world. So when she’s busy ‘grafting’..I’ll be busy updating this blog. To bring her up to speed with all the domez in my life.. She’s also the only person who’s gonna know about the existence of this blog – and I fully intend to keep it that way. UFN. And on that note, we’re all remaining anonymous. UFN. All people, places and events mentioned in here however probably are not innocent. So best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world from now on will be known as BM. Best Mate.

Repeat the question.

I have been inspired by Kenyan Prodigal and Wambui’s world blog. For many different reasons. Kenyan Prodigal because she’s done the journey I’m intending to do – and Wambui because she’s got a very inspirational blog. The last time I kept a ‘diary’ was when I was expecting. And he’s 2 now..i found it rather therapeutic writing that one.

Repeat the question.

Came for masomo – like most of us do..landed a jobbo..like some of us do...and now am stuck in a rut..

This leads to the “Nitafika lini”….cos all I know right now is that..i need to get outta here. Fast. I can’t tell you exactly how or when that’s gonna happen – but I’m open to suggestions. I just wanna hepa and settle in digz. I’m bila a game plan – lakini all I know is I need to go home..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tu fanyie catch up manze! Nangojea storo..