Friday 21 September 2007

maskini she killed herself

There was a ka-chick who ran away from home. I think she was kido 18 years old. She was gone for like a day or two and the folks made appeals on the TV etc lakini no luck. Then she was found dead by the train tracks - she'd killed herself. She had split up with her boyfriend.
That was last month.
Alafu maskini the old lady could not cope - she did the same thing in the same spot.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7002179.stm

Lakini imagine my shock when i realised that I sympathise with the old lady. YES the husb has been left solo. They had no other kids. Lakini woyiea I can imagine the pain that the mathe was going through. Firstly thinking that your child is a runaway. You are bila idea if they've eaten, slept somewhere warm, safe etc. So the sleepless nights, worry, stress kick in etc. Then the worst news ever: your baby has died. Your baby. Well thats it right there. I know maybe if she'd have waited a little bit longer - the pain would have subsided and perhaps she'd have been able to cope better..but I guess for her life without her baby is pointless.And I can totally 'gij' where she's coming from. Until the day my baby was born, I could never fathom the emotional attachment that I would have ended up feeling for him - and the feelings just increase as time goes on.I guess that posting was 'one-for-the-mothers'..no offence intended.




On a lighter note...
jana was the MOBO awards these sides.
Music of Black Origin awards..for those of you who are bila idea.
Aaanywayzz....
Our guy 'Nameless' who sang "Sinzia" - from kenya was nominated - alongside a few others:

Tu Face Idibia (Nigeria)
DBanj (Nigeria)
Nameless (Kenya)
Wambali Mkandawire (Malawi)
Bebe Cool (Uganda)
Kabelo (SA)

Ok so our guy Nameless didnt win that category - Best African Act but the winner '2 face Idibia' did. He did "African Queen" which is one of my all-time favourite songs so "werro dunnoo" to him wherever he may be..

Aiight peeps..I'm outta here..

Enjoy the Furahi Day !!


No comments: